I speak regularly at national and regional conferences on topics ranging from service design to UX to open source systems to strategic planning and innovation in libraries and higher education. I have also led numerous workshops, pre-conferences, and university-level classes. My areas of interest and expertise include:
- Library technologies
- Service design and design thinking
- User experience (UX) strategy
- Organizational leadership
- Library discovery
- Mentoring and coaching
- Employee wellness
- Strategic planning
- Fostering curiosity, creativity and innovation
- Artificial Intelligence in libraries
- Supporting faculty throughout the research lifecycle
- Library analytics and assessment
If you are interested in having me speak at your event or workshop, please contact me! You can check out my presentations page for a complete lists of past talks and links to presentations, or look at my presentations on SlideShare. Many of these items are available on open access platforms in either the University of Houston Libraries’ Institutional Repository or the University of Michigan’s Deep Blue Documents institutional repository, and some also have speaker notes included.
If you think I’m a good match for your event, please contact me at email@example.com. I’d love to work with you.